AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join our multinational team!
The successful incumbents will provide the sales team with an important link between the company and the clients by processing related paperwork, arranging appointments, and generating leads.
- Inbound communication with current and potential customers
- Market Research and targeting
- Sales Reporting
- CRM management
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and/or answer queries
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and updating contracts
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- 2+ years of proven experience in a Sales or Customer Service role
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written-oral)
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Administrative or Sales background
- Excellent Computer Skills,
- Very good command of CRM tools and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to target and achieve group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.