AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join our multinational team!
Based in our offices in Liti, Thessaloniki, the Junior Data Analyst will add value to our activities by being responsible for changes and updates made by our providers in pricing/ phone prefixes/ costing platforms/ sender IDs in order to keep our customers updated and fully aware of our services. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the Routing Department.
- Upload price updates from providers and cross checking with existing ones and any changes that have been made, in order for our clients to be automatically aware
- Collaborating with the Routing Manager for the creation of a database to collect numerical spectral worldwide and be able to distinguish each phone number’s type (i.e. mobile, house number etc)
- Processing invoices from providers and cross-checking with our statistics for differences and disputes
- Log in to prepaid accounts to check their balance and proceed to relevant actions if a top-up is needed
- Responding to wholesales department’s questions with regards to our Routing services, based on the information our suppliers have given
- Updating the Routee Site with the new restrictions, changes to products, price changes and currency changes that are coming from our partners
- Investigating and responding to damage reports from clients
- Checking client requests for pricing settings
- For Viber SIDs: responsible for Registration / Pause / Re-Activation and any changes our customers might request (i.e. logos, address, phone numbers etc)
- Checking if suppliers proposed from other departments comply with our company and quality standards and update our catalogs with the new additions.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a relevant role
- Experience in SaaS or technology companies is a plus
- A tech-savvy person with the ability to understand technology trends
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent command of English language, verbal and written
- Multitasker with ability to work under pressure
- Time-management capabilities and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant field is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- Constant extensive Training
After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.