AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join our multinational team!
Training is one of the 5 core values of AMD Telecom. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating training needs and identifying gaps in Product knowledge for all sales departments (Enterprize, Wholesales, Presales), planning and executing product training initiatives to improve results, creating material for sales enablement, delivering engaging and interactive training (mostly online), delivering onboarding training to all employees focused on products and tools and measuring effectiveness of training initiatives with the guidance of the department manager.
Our products and the platforms we build help our customers optimize their results every day. The Product Trainer will be responsible to:
- Evaluate training needs, identify performance gaps in Product Knowledge of all sales employees (Wholesales, Presales, Enterprize) and plan Product Trainings accordingly, with the guidance of the department’s manager
- Be the contact person between Product and Sales, to answer all product related questions and have ownership of the Product Q&A file and Use Cases repository
- Create/update material for Product Training (presentations, detailed hands on videos and assessments for each product)
- Deliver engaging Product Trainings focusing on benefit presentation- not just features
- Deliver Induction Training for Company Level on Product and tools related aspects
- Review sales calls and conduct Role Plays with Business Developers to optimize product knowledge
- Regularly update existing tools training videos (either our own platform videos or other tools – eg CRM) by coordinating with Presales and Wholesales
- Handle all trainings regarding CRM and be the contact point between tech and Sales for CRM Issues
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience in Product Management for B2B Software or SaaS companies or in IT/Tech Product Training or Technical Training positions, with proven success
- Studies in Technology or Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields are required
- Tech savvy personality, familiar with online platforms, highly skilled in G – suite, Google workspace, business apps and collaboration tools
- Excellent interpersonal, training and presentation skills, either for online or onsite training, able to articulate technical language in a business environment
- Studies in Digital Marketing, or experience using screen recording and video editing software will be considered a plus
- Up to date with current digital technology trends
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work remotely without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language) – Training sessions are being held in English with participants from all over the world
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced, changing, and high growth environment is essential
- Team player, able to collaborate with colleagues in various departments and work under specific deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.